Democratize quality education.
Be the visionary and industry leader.
Give hope and transform lives.
University of Cebu offers affordable and quality education responsive to the demands of local and international communities.
University of Cebu commits itself to:
1. Serve as an active catalyst in providing efficient and effective delivery of educational services;
2. Pursue excellence in instruction, research and community service towards social and economic development as well as environmental sustainability;
3. Acquire, disseminate and utilize appropriate technology to enhance the university’s educational services; and
4. Foster an organizational culture that nurtures employee productivity and engagement.
1. To offer programs that are relevant, holistic and compliant with institutional, regulatory, industry and accreditation standards that will develop life-long learners.
2. To develop among stakeholders social awareness, responsibility and accountability anchored on instruction, research and production.
3. To complement the academic programs with holistic and integrated student personnel services.
4. To develop a pool of qualified, professional and motivated faculty in the areas of instruction, research and community extension.
5. To ensure effective administration and supervision of instructional and learning resources in support of the academic programs.
6. To provide an environment that is safe, functional and conducive to teaching, learning and working.
7. To ensure operations which are collaborative, sustainable, efficient and effective in meeting the needs of the institution and its stakeholders.
1. Innovation. Be the visionary and the industry leader.
2. Camaraderie. Living in the spirit of harmony and approachability.
3. Alignment. All activities geared towards core values and priorities.
4. Respect. Always a professional, mindful of God, university, the community and self.
5. Excellence. To be great at whatever it is we do and go for the best.
UCLMAA ® Objectives
1. Ensure alumni connection with UCLM community.
2. Develop and sustain alumni interest and concern for university affairs.
3. Provide alumni with opportunities for professional contact and social exchange.
Core Values of UCLMAA
UCLMAA ® Milestones
- UCLMAA ® is an institutional member of the University of Cebu Alumni Association Inc. with Securities and Exchange Commission Registration No. CN 091000535 CE 04831 and BIR Registration No. 245029281000.
- UCLMAA ® is a Registered Trademark recognized by the Intellectual Property Office of the Philippines and the World Intellectual Property Organization Global Brand Database with Application No. 4/2014/00505561 filed on November 25, 2014.
- Re-established in 2007 under the supervision of University of Cebu Alumni Association Inc. (UCAAI), Dr. Anna Liza B. Son, and Dr. Mauro Allan P. Amparado.